1 bedroom retirement property for saleGrosvenor Road, Weymouth
Offers in Excess of
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- OVER 55's WARDEN ASSISTED
- COMMUNAL RESIDENTS LOUNGE
- HOUSE MANAGER
- CLOSE TO AWARD WINNING BEACH
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A neutrally decorated one bedroom second floor lift served retirement apartment situated within walking distance of the town centre, beach and harbourside. This apartment has communal shared facilities including parking and gardens. Offered to the market with no forward chain.
This one bedroom second floor retirement apartment comprises a large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, spacious living room with bay window, separate kitchen and bathroom. The property is situated within walking distance of Weymouth's award winning sandy beach and town centre. This apartment further offers access to the properties residents lounge and laundry facilities, communal gardens and shared parking.
Main door into communal entrance with secure intercom entry system. Lift and stairs to all floors. Window to the front.
Door to the front, smoke detector, intercom buzzer and storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 4" ( 4.75m x 3.15m )
Double glazed bay window to the side aspect, telephone point, television and satellite point, electric heater and archway to the kitchen.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 5' 10" ( 2.06m x 1.78m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in electric oven, electric hob. Space for a fridge/freezer.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.67m )
Built in wardrobes, television point and double glazed window to side.
Modern suite consisting of panel bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point and wall mounted heater.
Other facilities include: Communal residents lounge, communal laundry room. Parking is available but not allocated.
From the Jubilee clock proceed along the esplanade towards St Johns church where you merge onto Dorchester Road. Take a left hand turn into Westbourne Road, followed by a right hand turn into Grosvenor Road and the development is situated on the right hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50834616.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEY305211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.