4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePan Lane, Niton, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Semi-detached extended 4 bedroom cottage
- Fabulous kitchen/dining area
- Ensuite shower room
- Huge garden with workshop
- Quiet village location
- EPC energy rating E (46)
They say you should never judge a book by its cover and with this charming cottage in Niton, looks can certainly be deceiving. Hidden behind the modest façade of a seemingly quaint and character cottage you will be amazed to find a spacious and comfortable home perfectly balanced for the modern family. Skilfully extended by the current owners and transformed into something special you know you are in for a few surprises the minute you pull up outside on the driveway. Step inside the spacious porch with its slate floor and imagine kicking off muddy boots and drying the dog after a long walk in the countryside. The lounge makes an ideal retreat in the winter with a roaring open fire to keep you warm no matter what the weather is doing outside. It’s the rear of the cottage where the surprises will excite you with the stunning kitchen /dining area. This huge, sociable space with its own sitting area will become the hub of the home and gives families a chance to be together after a long day at school and work. Upstairs the spacious theme continues with four bedrooms to choose from with bedroom 1 having its own ensuite. The rear garden is a highlight and will be a huge hit with the kids as they explore the babbling brook which runs through it and the large playroom where they can let off steam and make as much noise as they like. This amazing home is in a quiet, secluded part of the village and really does have that ‘wow’ factor and it’s rare to find such an incredible property with so many hidden secrets.
What the Owner says:
When we bought this cottage it was a small run down and neglected two bedroom home which was crying out for some tender, loving care. We had always intended to put an extension on the side and the rear but as the family grew so did the extension. Two kids and a Labrador later and we now have a four bedroom home with everything a modern family needs. We were lucky enough to buy the garden of an adjoining property so this has doubled the size of our rear garden and given us a fabulous workshop or games room where the kids can hang out. We love the village and don’t plan to move far but with the family growing up it’s time for something a little bigger.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 11'5 x 11'5 (3.48m x 3.48m)
- Utility Room
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 19'9 x 12'2 (6.02m x 3.71m)
- Sitting Area: 8'8 x 7'2 (2.64m x 2.19m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 x 10'2 (4.04m x 3.10m)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 10'2 (3.56m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 8'11 (3.66m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'0 x 7'0 (2.44m x 2.14m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front and Rear Garden
- Workshop: 18'0 x 12'0 (5.49m x 3.66m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50835498.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60800854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.