4 bedroom detached house for saleLee-On-The-Solent, Hampshire
- Karndean flooring to entrance hall and live-in kitchen/dining/family room
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Juliette balconies to 3 bedrooms
- Level garden with extensive granite terrace
- CCTV with 6 cameras
- EPC Rating C (71)
Situated in a premier address and within level walking distance to Lee On The Solent’s amenities and the beach, a stunning family residence which has undergone significantworks finished to an extremely high specification throughout its 3600 sq ft of accommodation. All rooms are of generous proportions, but in particular the Kitchen/Dining/FamilyRoom , this impressive room is some 36 ft in length with 3 sets of bi-fold doors that lead onto an extensive granite terrace. The kitchen has ample cupboards with integralappliances and a substantial island unit with vaulted ceiling over. Further cupboards can be found in the generous adjacent utility room. Upstairs, all bedrooms are approximately20 ft in length with Juliette balconies to 3 of the bedrooms. The master bedroom has extensive wardrobe cupboards built in. All bathrooms are stunning, fitted to a highspecification with contemporary suites. Outside, the property benefits form driveway parking, garaging and a large level garden laid to lawn with shrub borders and a terrace.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
Karndean flooring to entrance hall and livein Kitchen/Dining/Family room; Water softener; Underfloor heating to ground floor; Log burner with stone surround to SittingRoom; Stunning kitchen with integral appliancesto include 2 multi purpose ovens, steamoven, microwave oven, induction hob withextractor over, larder fridge and dishwasher; Extensive cupboards with quartz worktops, Franke hot tap and waste disposal unit; Bi-fold doors to Sitting Room and 3 sets ofbi-fold doors to Kitchen/Family Room; Wardrobe cupboards, drawers andbedside cabinets to Master Bedroom; Juliette balconies to 3 bedrooms; Aluminium powder coated windows withbuilt in blinds; TV points to all rooms; Level garden with extensive graniteterrace; CCTV with 6 cameras; Garaging for 3 cars with electric rollerdoors
TENURE: Freehold; SERVICES: All mains services; LOCAL AUTHORITY: Gosport Borough Council; TAX BAND: F
Lee on Solent High Street - 0.3 miles; Beach - 0.2 miles; Fareham Train Station - 4.3 miles; Titchfield - 3.9 miles
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50836578.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8166497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Titchfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.