2 bedroom maisonette for saleQueen Street, Newton Abbot
- Well Presented Maisonette
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Electric Heating
- Enclosed Courtyard
- Convenient & Level For Town Centre
- Ideal Investment / First Time Buy
- Viewing Recommended
This very well presented two storey property was converted approximately five years ago and provides a well designed low maintenance home. The maisonette provides two bedroom accommodation with modern kitchen and bathroom fitments, double glazed windows, electric heating and a rear courtyard.
Conveniently situated in the middle of the popular market town of Newton Abbot with its wide range of amenities, the property is on the level for the town centre shops, the mainline railway station, local parks and schools. A property that may be of particular interest to the first time buyer or investor.
Accommodation The ground floor is accessed through a secure communal entance door with security entry buzzer system, into the shared entrance hall leading to the main front door of the property. Internally the accommodation comprises an inner hallway, modern fitted kitchen and lounge. Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms both fitted with a surprising amount of built in wardrobe space, and a modern family bathroom. Accessed through the kitchen is a pleasant enclosed courtyard.
Communal Entrance Hallway. Private entrance door to No 1.
Lounge 12' 6" (3.8m) x 11' 6" (3.5m)
Kitchen 11' 10" (3.6m) x 7' 10" (2.4m)
Bedroom 1 11' 6" (3.5m) x 8' 6" (2.6m)
Bedroom 2 10' 2" (3.1m) x 8' 6" (2.6m)
Bathroom 6' 3" (1.9m) x 5' 7" (1.7m)
Council Tax Band: Band A
Lease: 999 years from 2013
1/4 share of Freehold
Fees: £25 pcm - maintenance and ground rent
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50836806.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436003954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.