3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCarrington Road, Richmond
- prime Richmond location in highly desirable catchment area
- Short walk to Richmond Park and Richmond town centre
- Built in 1994, recently renovated
- immaculate and move-in ready
- Light and bright
- unrestricted street parking
- garage and off-street parking
- Close to rail, tube and bus links
- south facing rear garden
Constructed in 1994 is this generous sized 3 bedroom semi-detached family home presented in excellent order throughout. From the front, this attractive home offers off street parking, an integrated single garage and a covered entrance porch. Through the front door a spacious hall gives access to the kitchen, living room and cloakroom with direct access to the south facing rear garden. Stairs ascend to the first floor landing. The living room, a sizable room of note some 16'6ft in length, features a gas fireplace and has double doors that lead out to the rear garden. A sky light also helps flood this room with natural light. The kitchen breakfast room has been refitted in recent times and features a range of integrated appliances and space for a table and chairs. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two with fitted cupboards, and a refitted family bathroom. The rear garden is fully enclosed by reclaimed brick walls, with well stocked plant borders, together creating a peaceful, private space to relax or entertain family and friends.
Carrington Road is a highly desirable road located within walking distance of Richmond town centre. North Sheen station is a short walk, so ideal for the commuter and for families. There are many excellent schools within the area.
EPC Rating 'D'
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 37803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.