2 bedroom bungalow for saleWestway, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- A Well Presented Three Bedroom Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Kitchen Providing A Breakfast Area
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
- Ground Floor Bedroom/Bathroom
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Integral Single Garage & Car Port
- Mature Landscaped Private Rear Garden
- Offered With No Chain Delay
**NO CHAIN DELAY** This well presented three bedroom detached chalet bungalow is sure to attract a wide range of aspiring home buyers. As you enter this wonderful home, you walk into a welcoming entrance hallway, a very well proportioned lounge and boasts a delightful feature window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, a kitchen providing a breakfast area, a ground floor bedroom and a modern three piece bathroom suite. Upstairs, you will find two generously proportioned double bedrooms, a WC and hand basin and a large under the eaves store. Externally, off road parking facilities are provided for multiple vehicles on a double width driveway, which also gives access to an integral single garage, carport and shed. There are beautiful landscaped lawned gardens to the front and rear, with the rear providing great privacy as well as benefitting from a paved patio area..
Welcomed to the market off the ever popular Fulwood Hall Lane, this most sought after highly regarded location in Fulwood. This beautiful property is situated close to many local amenities including shops and highly regarded schools whilst being within easy access of major motorway links and other surrounding towns.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50837736.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUD170305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.