3 bedroom flat for sale15/15 Easter Dalry Road, Caledonian Village, Edinburgh
- An ideal modern home or letting opportunity
- Landscaped setting close to Haymarket rail station
- Bay-windowed living/dining room
- Stylish refitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- 3 double bedrooms, en suite shower room and bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Entry system and controlled residents parking
- EPC C
Tel Agent 0131 229 3399 or 0759 58 20611
A few minutes’ walk away from Edinburgh’s many West End attractions, this modern flat is in a very popular residential development. It is positioned on the top floor of a secure building (Bryant Homes 2000) with attractively landscaped communal gardens. The flat is larger than average (79 sqm) and would make an excellent city centre home or letting investment. The living/dining room boasts a bay-windowed formation ensuring maximum brightness. A separate fitted kitchen features integrated appliances and there are three double bedrooms (master boasting a shower room off) and a bathroom. The building is managed by Dunedin Canmore (monthly fees are approx. £50 including Building’s Insurance). There is a shared cycle store and two residents parking permits plus a visitor’s permit are issued for the flat. The mortgage valuation is £250,000 and it lies in Council Tax Band E. Flooring, oven, gas hob, hood, washing machine and fridge/freezer are included in the sale price. To view telephone Agents 0131 229 3399 or 07595820611.
Set back from Dalry Road and only one mile from Princes Street, Caledonian Village is an attractive and almost ‘hideaway’ setting with ornamental trees. Many restaurants, coffee shops, bars, food specialist stores, cinemas and major art galleries are available within the immediate vicinity. It is right beside Haymarket rail station and excellent tram and bus services operate (including the Airport Link). Fountainpark Leisure Park, the renovated canal and delightful Water of Leith Walkway/cycle track are readily accessible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50838021.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 96604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.