4 bedroom detached house for saleWheatlands, Fareham, Hampshire, PO14
- Four bedroom detached house
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two receptions, conservatory, utility room, fitted kitchen
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Family bathroom
- Offered with no onward chain
- Front and rear garden
- Driveway leading to garage
- Must be seen
Four bedroom detached family house situated in a popular location in Titchfield Common. The property comprises: entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen and utility room. The 1st floor consists: master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Other benefits include double glazing and has central heating system. Externally there is a front and rear garden and driveway leading to the garage. This property is offered with no onward chain. We urge an internal viewing. Call us today.
This property is located in Titchfield Common Fareham and had easy access to motorway links and close to local schools and shops.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50838762.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference APG170160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin & Wyatt, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.