2 bedroom terraced house for saleCromwell Road, Weymouth
- MID TERRACE TWO BEDROOM HOME
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- LOCATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN
- VENDOR SUITED
Modern two bedroom house immaculately presented and ready to move in to. Benefits from two allocated parking spaces and low maintenance garden.
This modern two bedroom house is ideally located close to the town centre and Weymouth's award winning sandy beach. This home is low maintenance and offers open plan living downstairs with modern kitchen/diner with patio doors leading to a fully enclosed garden and rear access to rear parking. This home is ready to move in and the vendor is suited so please call to arrange your personal viewing.
Double glazed door the front, stairs to first floor.
Open Plan Living
Lounge Area 11' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.43m )
Open plan with double glazed window to the front, radiator, television and telephone point.
Dining Area 14' 9" x 7' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.34m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear. Radiator.
Open plan kitchen to lounge and dining area with a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, part tiled walls, space for washing machine, space for cooker and double glazed window to rear.
with loft access and smoke alarm.
Master Bedroom 11' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.38m )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone and television point. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 8' x 7' 1" ( 2.44m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, radiator and opaque double glazed window to rear.
Fully enclosed with shed and gated access to rear.
To the rear of the property there are two allocated parking spaces.
From the sea front by the Clock tower drive down King Street, passing train station on your right hand side, go straight across traffic lights on to Swannery bridge. At next traffic lights continue straight on to Abbotsbury Road, continue up Abbotbury Road and Cromwell Road can be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50840640.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEY305239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.