5 bedroom detached house for saleHornbeam Avenue, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
- Substantial detached house
- Spacious Family Lounge
- Situated on a corner plot
- Separate Dining Room
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Four further good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Utility room
- Two en-suites
- Immaculate presentation
Situated in a popular location can be found this beautifully presented, five bedroom detached house. Accommodation is arranged over three floors and in brief comprises; An inner entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor leading to a spacious dual aspect lounge/diner with feature fireplace. Separate dining room and a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room. On the first floor there is a master bedroom suite comprising; Double bedroom, en-suite and walk-in dressing room. The first floor provides two further double bedrooms and modern family bathroom. On the second floor there are two further double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room. Additional benefits to include; Gas central heating, double glazing, extensive off road parking for at least four vehicles and a detached double garage. To appreciate the property in full, your earliest viewing is highly recommended! Please call Property Cafe on (01424) 224488 (1).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50841183.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8331157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.