2 bedroom flat for saleLondon Road, Portsmouth
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- New Carpets Throughout
- LED Ceiling Lights Installed
- Top Floor Flat
- Popular Location
- Central Heating
- Must Be Seen!
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this apartment that consists of 2 double bedrooms, kitchen with a built in oven and hob, bathroom with a shower above the bath and living room with room for a table. We recommend an internal inspection of this property, please call on 02392671110
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this 2 bedroom apartment. The property is located in North End and is close to bus and train links.
The property has recently had new carpets throughout and LED ceiling lights put in. This apartment consist of 2 double bedrooms one with a storage cupboard, a kitchen with a built in oven, hob and extractor fan, bathroom with a shower above the bath and living room with room for a table.
We highly recommend an internal inspection of this property. please call the Portsmouth Fox and Sons Team on 02392 671110
Double glazed door to front, cupboard housing washing machine and freezer. Door to:
Lounge 11' 9" x 17' 3" ( 3.58m x 5.26m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet flooring, LED lighting, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.24m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, built in electric oven and hob, space for fridge, extractor hood.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet flooring, LED lighting, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard housing central heating boiler, carpet flooring, radiator.
W/c, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50841666.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.