3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKelvin Road, Bispham, Blackpool
- Lounge; Dining room; Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms; Modern shower room
- Conservatory; Loft/Hobby room
- UPVC Double glazing; Gas central heating
- Gardens - approx over 50' in length to the rear
- Garage; Not overlooked to rear
A semi detached home, occupying a great position backing on to the driving range. The property also has the added benefits of a rear garden measuring approximately 50' in length, a UPVC double glazed Conservatory and a loft/hobby room. Well presented throughout and sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
From our Bispham office on Red Bank Road, travel inland turning left at the roundabout onto Devonshire Road. Continue along taking the sixth turning on the right into Mossom Lane and finally third right into Kelvin Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50842440.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS170383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Bispham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.