2 bedroom apartment for saleSaxon Road, Birkdale, Southport, PR8 2AX
- Purpose Built Development
- Private Balcony
- Birkdale Village 0.2 mile walk
- Two Bedroomed, Second Floor Apartment
- Modern Kitchen and Shower Room
- NO CHAIN
- Allocated Garage
- EPC: C
***Private BALCONY * allocated GARAGE * 0.2 miles to BIRKDALE VILLAGE*** This two bedroomed apartment is part of a well maintained, purpose built development situated just 0.2 miles walk from the shops, transport links and amenities of Birkdale Village, and close to the further amenities of Southport Town Centre. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/diner, store room, two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, seperate WC and private balcony. The property additionally benefits from secure telephone entry system, allocated garage and communal gardens. EPC: C.
From our town centre offices turn left onto Hill St, turn left onto Lord St/A565, continue to follow A565, go through 1 roundabout, turn left onto Saxon Rd, destination will be on the left.
Carpeted entrance hall with doors to cloakroom, both bedrooms, lounge/diner, bathroom, WC and store room, radiator to front and side.
6' 7'' x 4' 6'' (2.02m x 1.39m)
With radiator to side.
20' 0'' x 14' 9'' (6.12m x 4.51m)
Lounge/diner with fitted carpet, windows to front and side, sliding doors onto private balcony, radiator to front and side and door to kitchen.
14' 9'' x 14' 0'' (4.5m x 4.28m)
Double bedroom with window to front, radiator to front, fitted carpet, fitted wardrobes to side.
13' 5'' x 8' 10'' (4.11m x 2.71m)
Double bedroom with fitted carpet, window to rear, radiator to rear.
7' 5'' x 13' 5'' (2.27m x 4.11m)
Fitted kitchen with window to rear and side, radiator to side, tile effect flooring, matching range of base and eye level units with integrated mixer sink, oven, four ring induction hob, extractor fan and space for fridge freezer and table.
6' 7'' x 8' 7'' (2.02m x 2.62m)
Fitted shower room with window to rear, tiled walls, tile effect flooring, airing cupboard, radiator to side, corner shower and vanity unit with integrated sink.
2' 5'' x 4' 10'' (0.75m x 1.48m)
Window to rear, WC.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 406541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.