1 bedroom flat for saleSt John Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V
- One bedroom apartment in sought-after location
- Generous living space with neutral décor
- Wood floors and abundance of natural light throughout
- Large bedroom with fireplace and en-suite bathroom
- Stylish reception room with ample space to entertain
- Sleek, modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to private balcony
- Additional guest cloakroom
Situated in a sought-after location close to amenities, this top floor one bedroom apartment offers generous living interiors with contemporary décor throughout and benefits from a quaint private balcony.
The local area offers a wide range of excellent amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Clerkenwell, Islington and the City are within close proximity. The nearest public transport link is Angel Station (London Underground Northern Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1041878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.