3 bedroom flat for saleChristina Street, Shoreditch, EC2A
- Stunning three/four bedroom apartment on the second floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with Corian worksurfaces
- Delightful private terrace
- Three lovely double bedrooms
- Separate study/fourth bedroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Fantastic energy efficiency
Set on the second floor, this three bedroom apartment boasts stunning accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and three lovely double bedrooms.
Christina Street is conveniently located in the heart of trendy Shoreditch with a wealth of pavement cafes, bars, restaurants and lifestyle boutique shops of Old Street and Spitalfields found moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1043037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.