Studio flat for saleLampton Road, Hounslow, TW3
- Furnished with short hold Tenants
- 21st Century Luxury Living
- 997 year lease
- Versatile living space with rotating TV structure
- Secure Video Entry
- 348 sq.ft / 32.3 sq.M (approx)
- Private (secure) Parking Space
- Daytime Concierge
- South-West Facing views onto Garden
- Fantastic Links to Central London and London Heathrow Airport
We are delighted to offer for sale this furnished 2nd floor 1 bedroom studio in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and looks out south-west onto a fantastic communal garden terrace (pictured). The apartment is of a good size and comprises of a bedroom area, open plan kitchen/lounge, bathroom and service cupboard with washer. The 348sq.ft apartment is one of the larger studio units in this fantastic new build structure and DOES come with a designated parking space; a sought after commodity especially in west London. The 995 year lease, video entry security system, daytime concierge staff and open entrance foyer give an upmarket luxurious ambience and would suit a young professional very well. Please note that a fantastic couple currently occupy the flat on a rotating monthly short hold tenancy which may suit potential investors with a guaranteed income well into the immediate future.
A 3 minute walk takes you to Hounslow Central Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) which links you to Central London (Knightsbridge) within 35 minutes. In the opposite direction, Heathrow Airport is just shy of 11 minutes or 3 stops. The forthcoming Crossrail Network offers a 26 minutes journey to Canary Wharf so watch this space.
For the driving commuters, close proximity to the A4/M4 and M25 motorways affords great links to the rest of the UK. Locally, a 5 minute walk will take you into the heart of Hounslow with its busy High Street, the well stocked Treaty Centre shopping complex (3 minutes) and newly developed Blenheim Centre with 24 hour Asda (6 minutes) makes for a useful stop at all times of day or night.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Thanks for looking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50843574.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference rkq-q6o8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.