3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrosvenor Road, Dudley
- Mid Terraced Property
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Front and Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Good Family Home
- NO CHAIN
A mid terraced property comprising of lounge fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear garden, off road parking. Ideal family home.
******NO CHAIN ********** A mid terraced property comprising of lounge fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear garden, off road parking. IDEAL FAMILY HOME.
Double glazed door to front, cupboard which houses a tumble dryer and central heating radiator.
Lounge 10' 1" x 15' 8" ( 3.07m x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to rear, door which leads to back garden, coving, ceiling rose around light and laminate floor.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 9' ( 4.75m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with double glazed window to front, wall and base units with work surfaces over, built in cooker with hood, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, half bowl sink and drainer and wood paneling half way round wall.
Stairs leading to first floor accommodation from hall, storage cupboard, cupboard which houses the boiler, central heating radiator and doors leading through to:
Bedroom One 8' 10" x 13' 2" ( 2.69m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to rear, coving and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 8" x 13' ( 2.03m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 9' 10" ( 1.98m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to front, suite comprising of bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, towel rail and tiled floor.
Accessed via a communal paved area which is lawned with flower beds.
With double gates, drive around the back with a dropped kerb, paved patio area, lawn and concrete area at bottom of garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50844246.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY101013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.