1 bedroom flat for saleAdmiralty Building, London Dock, Wapping
- Excellent value and a prime position
- Large Discount
- One bedroom apartment directly facing the fountains of Gauging Square
- The centrepiece of the development, a beautiful landscaped setting, surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants
- Exceptional Health and Fitness Suite and premium hotel-style facilities
- Available with balance of 999 year leasehold
At a large discount from current pricing and the contract price, and in a prime position overlooking the fountains of Gauging Square, this 608 sq ft apartment is available for completion in Q4 this year.
As the centrepiece of London Dock, Admiral Wharf makes the very best of its position at the heart of this unique development. Gauging Square, named in recognition of the place in the original docks where the imports were weighed and measured, will form the centrepiece of the development, a beautiful landscaped setting, surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants.
With its exceptional Health and Fitness Suite and premium hotel-style facilities, The Club has been created for the exclusive use of residents at London Dock. The distinctive entrance lobby, housing the 24 hour Concierge service, creates a dramatic sense of arrival. Continue through to the Residents' Lounge and meet with friends before enjoying the comfortable surroundings of the private residents' screening room. If you're feeling active, shape up in the fully equipped gymnasium, improve your game in the virtual golf suite or the full size squash court. Alternatively, you can take a swim in the stunning 20m pool before an invigorating massage or spa treatment.
Available with balance of 999 year leasehold.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8163115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime London, Central and Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.