2 bedroom flat for saleCharrington Tower, Fairmont Avenue, Canary Wharf
- Thirty-fifth floor apartment, with extraordinary panoramic views
- Available for chain free purchase through Prime London
- Fitness centre, swimming pool and Hydrocentre with sauna and steam room
- Exclusive use of a Sky Lounge and Sky Terrace atop the tower
A thirty-fifth floor apartment, with extraordinary panoramic views, available for chain free purchase and to view now through Prime London.
Charrington Tower is the final building on the successful New Providence Wharf estate, a high-end residential community located next door to Canary Wharf. The development itself features a fitness centre, swimming pool and Hydrocentre with sauna and steam room. Residents also enjoy exclusive use of a Sky Lounge and Sky Terrace atop the tower, which serves as a place for quiet relaxation as well as a hospitality suite for private parties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8163321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime London, Central and Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.