3 bedroom flat for saleRoman House, Wood Street, The City
- Beautifully designed
- Landmark building in the heart of the City of London
- High specification finishes
- Over 1,400 sq ft
- Resident's only gymnasium
- 24 hour concierge service
A beautifully designed three bedroom apartment of over 1,400 sq ft, available chain free through Prime London in this landmark building in the heart of the City of London. This apartment benefits from high specification finishes, under floor heating, a resident's only gymnasium and a 24 hour concierge service.
Roman House reflects the modernist heritage of the current building, retaining its stunning Portland stone facade and the interiors, designed by The Manser Practice, have been inspired by the original piece of Roman Wall adjacent to the development.
Residents can be anywhere within the Square Mile in minutes. Moorgate gives access to London Underground, and with London's Crossrail high speed link coming soon, links to Stratford City, the West End and Heathrow will be faster still.
London's main international airports can all be reached in under an hour. The Eurostar terminal is only ten minutes away by Tube, putting Paris or Brussels just over two hours away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8163506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime London, Central and Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.