2 bedroom terraced house for saleOak Road, Luton, LU4 8AD
- Excellent schooling available locally
- Shops and bus routes within 500 yards
- Traditional 2 bed terrace property
- Popular Bury Park Area of Luton
- Great BTL or FTB
- Rental Income of approximately £850 pcm
- 2 Reception rooms
- No Upper Chain Complications
** INDIGO RESIDENTIAL ** Great first time buy or BUY TO LET, two double bedrooms, two receptions very well maintained and a sought after location. Chain FREE
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this popular two bedroom traditional terrace property located in the Bury Park area of Luton. The area is much sought after as there are local shops, retail outlets available within 500 yards plus Luton town centre is within a ten minute walk.
The M1 motorway and Luton Train station is within a short drive away plus doctors surgery, schools and High street supermarkets are within quarter of a mile. The property in in need of slight upgrading but will suit FTB or BTL investers . Internally the property benefits from two separate reception rooms, a fitted kitchen with space for all appliances plus a downstairs bathroom suite. To the first floor there are two large double bedrooms. Externally the property has a low maintenance rear garden.
Buy to let investors would get a monthly rental income of approximately £850-£900 per calendar month. Viewing is recommended.
Council tax band A. EPC rating tba.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 414842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.