2 bedroom flat for saleDean Path Buildings, Edinburgh, EH4
Charming 2 bedroom flat in the historic Dean Village. Nestled close to the city centre in a very quiet and sought after location, this delightful property is sure to appeal.
The open plan living space is perfectly suited for modern living and the two bedrooms have been tastefully decorated to be in keeping with the contemporary bathroom.
The Water of Leith is close at hand for tranquil walks along the river to Stockbridge or the Modern Art galleries and literally 10 minutes walk to Princes Street, making this ideally positioned for those who want the best of both worlds.
This is a lovely property, viewing is highly recommended. Viewings by appointment with Argento, call 0131 242 0009.
· Central & desirable location
· Fantastic Airbnb & Holiday Let potential
· Bright and spacious living/dining room
· Master bedroom
· Bedroom 2
· Wet room with mains shower
· Storage & private cellar
· Gas Central Heating
· Shared patio and drying area
· Viewing highly recommended
OFFERS OVER £240,000
HOME REPORT VALUE £245,000
You can view the Home Report by visiting the link below (just enter the reference and postcode to download the full report). www.packdetails.com.
Postcode: EH4 3AZ
Happy House hunting!
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR NEXT HOME: Email us your specific criteria and we'll pass it onto our House Sourcing Team to see if we can help you find your dream home! firstname.lastname@example.org
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7835311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Argento Estate Agents Limited, Edinburgh . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.