3 bedroom apartment for salePaladine Way, Stoke, Coventry
- Modern Penthouse Style Apartment
- Buy-To-Let Investment Opportunity
- Hall, Spacious Lounge & Balcony
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Master Bedroom with Dressing area & En-Suite
- Two Further Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Allocated Off-Road Parking
- EPC Rating: B
*** SSTC - Similar Properties Required *** A three bed penthouse style apartment built in 2007; being conveniently situated within easy reach of the City Centre, JLR and local amenities. Benefiting from UPVC double-glazing and gas fired central heating, the property is accessed via a communal entrance with security intercom and stairs leading up to all floors. The accommodation comprises in brief: hallway with built-in storage cupboard, spacious living room with a patio door opening to a balcony, fitted kitchen with appliances, master bedroom with a dressing area and en-suite shower room, two further bedroom and a bathroom. Outside, there are communal grounds and allocated off-road parking. EPC Rating: B.
Communal Entrance -
Lobby, Stairs & Landing -
Living Room & Balcony -
Master Bedroom -
Dressing Area & En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom Two -
Bedroom Three -
Communal Grounds -
Allocated Off-Road Parking -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50848095.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27304917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.