3 bedroom flat for saleArden Street, Edinburgh, EH9
Argento are delighted to present this highly desirable Second floor (not top) Victorian flat situated in the heart of Marchmont, a much sought after location within easy walking distance of the City Centre and Edinburgh and Napier University. This spacious accommodation would be perfectly suited to a professional couple, students or a buy to let investor.
The accommodation comprises of Large Lounge with original Bay window (currently used as the 3rd bedroom), Two Double Bedrooms, Large Open Plan Dining/Living, separate Kitchen, Study/Boxroom, Bathroom and storage. Further benefits include beautiful original fireplaces, cornicing and gas central heating.
Neighbouring Bruntsfield and Tollcross provide an extensive range of local amenities including Sainsburys, Tesco and a wide range of specialised shops. The area offers excellent schools, trendy restaurants, bars, coffee shops, Cinemas and Theatres for entertainment. The nearby Meadows and Bruntsfield Links provide wide open green spaces whilst the Braid Hills and Hermitage provide fantastic woodland and nature walks. There are also several golf courses nearby.
This is a fantastic property with excellent potential, viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing by appointment, contact Argento.
• Living room / 3rd Bedroom
• Two Double Bedrooms
• Large Dining / Living area
• Separate Kitchen
• Study / Boxroom
• Gas Central Heating & Combi Boiler
• Period Features throughout
• Ample Storage
• Communal Garden to the rear
• HMO license for 3 tenants
• Current monthly rental £1,350
• Permit parking
• Viewings highly recommended
OFFERS OVER £335,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50850450.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7835537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Argento Estate Agents Limited, Edinburgh . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.