2 bedroom flat for saleWillowbrae Road, Edinburgh, EH8
Delightful 2 bedroom ground floor flat in private development.
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a cosy flat with a bright and spacious lounge which has French doors opening onto it's very own private patio to the rear. It's ideally placed in a tranquil spot to the East of the City with excellent transport links, easy access to the city bypass and substantial amenities close at hand in Kinnaird Park and Meadowbank retail park.
Will definitely appeal to first time buyers, young families and professionals.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the great potential of this fantastic apartment.
Call Argento on 0131 242 0009.
• Spacious lounge
• Kitchen/dining room
• 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• En-suite with mains shower
• Double glazing throughout
• Gas central heating
• Ample hall storage
• Private patio/garden patch
• Communal garden
• Secure entry system
• Private off street parking
• Viewing highly recommended
OFFERS OVER £190,000
HOME REPORT VALUE £195,000
You can view the Home Report by visiting the link below (just enter the reference and postcode to download the full report)
Postcode: EH8 7HW
Happy House hunting!
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR NEXT HOME:
Email us your specific criteria and we'll pass it onto our House Sourcing Team to see if we can help you find your dream home! email@example.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7835281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Argento Estate Agents Limited, Edinburgh . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.