3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePortland Road, Bromley, Kent
- Beautifully Presented Semi
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Receptions
- Existing Planning for Loft Conversion
- Re-Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Cloakroom and Utility Room
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- 108' (33.01m) Landscaped Rear Garden
- Garage plus Parking, Chain Free
This is a beautifully presented semi detached house which has been stylishly modernised by the present owners and has current planning consent for a loft conversion to provide an additional bedroom and en- suite bathroom. Accommodation currently comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, a re-fitted and enlarged fitted kitchen with appliances, LED lighting and underfloor electric heating, a spacious modern bathroom with separate shower, a ground floor cloakroom and a utility room. There is gas fired central heating, sealed unit double glazing and burglar alarm. Outside, there is off road parking for 2 cars, a garage to the rear reached via a vehicular access and a good size landscaped rear garden.
Property ref: 121_404_4509642
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50850981.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4509642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.