4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAxholme Road, Town, Doncaster
- Family home with the wow factor
- Front facing lounge, Fantastic breakfast kitchen
- Family room
- Downstairs wc, Family bathroom
- Three double bedrooms, One single room
- Front and rear gardens
This fabulous recently refurbished spacious family home is situated in this popular location close to Doncaster town centre. The property benefits from a cellar, creating ample storage space.
With a side facing sealed unit door. There is a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Family Room 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.17m x 2.69m )
With a front facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 17' 8" to the bay x 13' 11" to the recess ( 5.38m to the bay x 4.24m to the recess )
A good sized lounge with a front facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 16' 2" max x 11' 5" ( 4.93m max x 3.48m )
A spacious dining room with two rear facing double glazed windows. There is a rear door giving access to the rear garden beyond.
Kitchen 23' 10" x 10' 10" ( 7.26m x 3.30m )
A stunning kitchen fitted with a range of high gloss cream units with coordinatin work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, four ring gas hob with oven and grill, stainless steel cooker hood above and plumbing for a washing machine. There is a wall mounted boiler and a door giving access to the cellar. There is underfloor heating and downlights to the ceiling.
With a low level wc and a double glazed window. There is a tiled floor and access to the rear garden.
From the entrance hall stairs rise to the first floor landing.
With two side facing double glazed windows. There is a central heating radiators and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 17' 9" x 13' 10" ( 5.41m x 4.22m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator. There are downlights to the ceiling and access to the en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
A newly fitted bathroom with a modern three peice suite comprising of a low level wc, a wash hand basin and a shower cubicle with shower. There is tiling to the walls and floor, a chrome heated towel raqil and downlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 10' 9" to the recess ( 4.39m x 3.28m to the recess )
A double room overlooking the garden with a double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator and downlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.56m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 14' 6" x 7' 11" ( 4.42m x 2.41m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
A well presented bathroom with a double glazed window. Fitted with a three peice suite comprising of a low level wc, wash hand basin and a bath unit with mixer taps. There is a chrome heated towel rail, a double shower cubicle with shower and partial tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with a pathway leading to the side of the property. To the rear of the garden is an enclosed lawned garden with a paved pathway and a patio. There are rear gates leading to the service road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50851074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.