3 bedroom terraced house for saleMayfield Close, Nyetimber
- No Forward Chain
- Mid Terrace Extended House
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room
- Two Bathrooms
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secluded Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Quiet Cul De Sac Position
- Catchment to Rose Green Schools
* No Forward Chain * This Extended Mid Terraced House is situated in a quiet Cul De Sac within catchment area of Rose Green Infant and Junior School and offers spacious accommodation throughout. Upon entering the property, there is a generous Entrance Porch, a spacious Lounge with a separate Kitchen / Dining Room which provides lovely views and access to the rear garden. Also on the ground floor, there is a Study Area, a Utility and a Shower room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a fitted bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating. Outside to the rear, the Westerly facing Garden is secluded and mainly laid to lawn with a decked area and shed. The property would benefit from some modernisation in our opinion but offers plenty of potential.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door with inset glass panels to entrance porch. Security light.
Entrance Porch - Side aspect opaque UPVC double glazed window, triple built-in cupboard with hanging and shelving space. Further cupboard containing gas and electric meters with ample shelving. Tiled flooring, wood glazed door with inset glass panels to:
Entrance Hall - Stairwell to the first floor landing. Double cupboard containing ample shelving. Radiator. Door to:
Lounge - 16'4 x 13'0 - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature electric stone effect fire with marble surround and wooden mantle. Door to under stairs storage cupboard. TV point, telephone point. Radiator. Door to:
Inner Hallway - Opening up to the kitchen / dining room and study. Further door to utility room leading to the ground floor shower room.
Study - Ideal space for a study or play area. Radiator.
Utility Room - Space for washing machine with roll top work surface above. Door to built-in cupboard with hanging and shelving space. Door to:
Ground Floor Shower Room - Shower cubicle with fitted shower screen, wall mounted electric 'Triton' shower. Close coupled WC and inset sink unit with vanity cupboard space below. Tiled walls.
Kitchen / Dining Room - 4.83m x 3.30m (15'10 x 10'10) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and sliding patio doors to rear garden. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to side. Roll top work surfaces with space for cooker and dishwasher below. Range of cupboard and drawers. Built-in fridge freezer, tiled splash back. Further wall mounted cupboards with inset space for microwave. Further entertaining area with built in display cabinet with additional cupboards, drawers, and built-in wine rack. Space for dining table and chairs. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom One - 3.35m x 3.02m (11' x 9'11) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows Range of built-in wardrobes. TV point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.07m x 3.02m (10'1 x 9'11) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Built in wardrobe. TV point. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.49m x 1.83m (8'2 x 6'0) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Built in wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. TV point. Radiator.
Bathroom - 6'11 x 7'1 - Rear aspect opaque UPVC double glazed windows, panel enclosed corner bath with seating area. Separate shower cubicle with fitted shower screen and wall mounted electric shower. Close coupled WC and inset sink unit with vanity cupboards below and further wall mounted cupboard. Additional cupboard with display area above and wall mounted electric towel rail. Part tiled walls.
Rear - 26'7 x 16'9 - Secluded westerly facing rear garden, enclosed by panel board fencing and mainly laid to lawn. Decking area providing space for table and chairs, detached timber shed. Security light. Rear access.
Front - Low maintenance front garden, mainly laid to patio with potential to have the kerb dropped (subject to planning) to provide off road parking for one vehicle.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50851902.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27305147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.