3 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Terrace, South Bank, TS6
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE
- COMPETITIVELY PRICED TO ENHANCE A QUICK SALE
- 18FT LOUNGE WITH A FEATURE MAHOGANY FIRE SURROUND
- KITCHEN TO REAR ELEVATION FITTED WITH A RANGE OF MODERN UNITS
- BATHROOM FITTED WITH A WHITE THREE PIECE SUITE
- WARMED BY GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND HAVING UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
This competitively priced three bedroom terrace house is situated at the top of the street and being conveniently located to local shops and amenities. The property is warmed by gas central heating and has benefits from upvc double glazing. Accommodation comprises: entrance hall, 18ft lounge with opening to kitchen, first floor bathroom fitted with a white three piece suite and three bedrooms. Externally the property has an enclosed rear yard. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
To View please call Bernadette Harris on 01642 464433.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST170205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.