2 bedroom apartment for saleChurch Road, Leyton
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Close to Leyton Station
- First Floor Victorian Conversion
- Refurbished Throughout
- Moments from Francis Road
- 950+ Year Lease
A sparklingly refurbished two bedroom apartment on the first floor of a converted Victorian terrace. You have both Hackney Marshes and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park within walking distance, so no shortage of natural greenery. Leyton Tube Central Line station is just over half a mile on foot.
You also have off street parking and drivers can be on the A12 in less than ten minutes.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be enjoying some stylishly inventive Design & Decor, with herringbone wall tiling in the kitchen and wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling metro tiling in the bathroom, where you'll also find a striking, oversized shower cubicle.
The 200 square foot front lounge is impressively spacious, bright and airy with plenty of room for dining and a striking contrast wall. The master bedroom is just as stylish, and roomy at 160 square feet. Bedroom two is a generous single, ideal for a child, guest bedroom or office.
Leyton tube station is barely over half a mile on foot, and will get you directly to The City and West End via the Central Line; Liverpool Street is just eleven minutes away, Tottenham Court Road only twenty. Alternatively Stratford is one stop and four minutes away for the colossal Westfield Shopping centre.
- Leyton's increasingly popular Francis Road neighbourhood, with an ever expanding roster of independent shops, cafes and gastropubs, is just a couple of roads over.
- For your new local we'd recommend the Leyton Technical, a lavishly refurbished gastropub just ten minutes away.
- Leyton Midland Road station is around a twelve minute walk, for overground trains to Gospel Oak and Barking.
Reception Room - 5.1m x 3.8m (16'8" x 12'5") -
Bedroom - 3.8m x 3.5m (12'5" x 11'5") -
Bathroom - 2.0m x 1.9m (6'6" x 6'2") -
Kitchen - 3.3m x 1.9m (10'9" x 6'2") -
Bedroom - 2.8m x 2.2m (9'2" x 7'2") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"A lovingly restored period two bed first floor flat. With high ceilings and its own front door this flat has a light and spacious feel. Design and Decor is modern whilst mindful of its period, from the metro tiled bathroom to the Belfast sink and quartz worktop in the kitchen. It has been a great first home for us and we will be sad to leave it!"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50857797.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27305385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.