4 bedroom detached house for saleGipsy Lane, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40
- Bespoke build offering a truly unique opulent family home
- Impressive entertaining areas including homely living area with feature iron fireplace
- Charming Applewood country cottage kitchen with granite work surfaces and all mod cons
- Master bedroom suite with four piece en-suite and a private balcony
- Striking yet welcoming entrance hall with sweeping oak staircase
- Solid Oak features throughout the property including all doors and flooring
Located a short walk from the vibrant town centre of Wokingham, this stunning, bespoke detached residence needs to be viewed internally to fully appreciate the quality of the finish and the flow of the accommodation.
The bright and airy entrance hall sets the tone of this unique home with doors giving access to the ground floor rooms and the impressive central staircase rising to the first floor. The 231 living room is a haven for relaxation with a feature fireplace and double doors leading to the rear garden. The hub of the home is the kitchen/breakfast/family room which gives the feeling of a country cottage whilst benefitting from all contemporary mod-cons. This open plan area includes an Applewood kitchen with built in appliances and granite work surfaces which flows on to a formal eating area and seating area which is bathed in natural light by the skylight windows and double doors leading to the rear garden.
There are two further reception rooms that could be utilised as bedrooms if required or as further reception space to suit your personal requirements.
The first floor of this lifestyle home includes three double bedrooms, all with individual en-suite facilities whilst the master bedroom has a private balcony overlooking the open plan front gardens.
The private, low maintenance rear garden offers privacy and seclusion with lawned gardens and a large sun terrace, ideal for alfresco entertaining.
There is scope for further extension with the loft space above the garage offering potential to add another bedroom suite. The attention to detail of the build is second to none with solid oak doors throughout and oak flooring.
Willow Cottage occupies a plot in excess of 0.2 of an acre with an open plan front garden and large driveway which leads to the double garage.
The property is a short distance from the railway station, offering access to London, reputable local schooling and Bearwood Lakes and East Berkshire Golf Course.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50858361.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS170937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Homes of Distinction, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.