3 bedroom terraced house for saleButler Drive, Jennetts Park, Bracknell, RG12
Offers in Excess of
- Wykery Copse Development
- Well presented throughout
- Three double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and fitted wardrobes
- Kitchen breakfast room
- Larger than average garden
- Easy access to A329 and M4
- Double glazed and central heated
- Off road parking
- Powered single garage
A well presented three double bedroom property which is situated on the favourable Wykery Copse development. The ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs w.c, study/playroom, and a fully equipped kitchen/breakfast room with French doors opening out onto the rear garden. On the first floor there is a spacious living room, a second double bedroom, a second w.c, and stairs leading to the second floor where your find the master bedroom with ensuite shower with built in wardrobes, and another double bedroom. Outside to the rear is a larger than average garden which is mainly laid to lawn, patio area which provides plenty of room for garden furniture, and a rear gate which leads to the off road parking area, and a single fully powered garage. The Wykery Copse development provides easy access to the A329M and M4, as well as Bracknell and Wokingham town centre.
To the front there is a secure entrance door leading into the hallway. To the rear the property is mainly laid to lawn with a decent sized patio area which provides plenty of space for garden furniture, fully enclosed by wood panel fencing and a rear gate leading straight to your allocated parking area and powered single garage.
The Wykery Copse development is located between the towns of Wokingham and Bracknell. Bracknell has recently undergone a complete regeneration with over £240 million invested to transform Bracknell Town Centre into an exciting 1 million square foot shopping and leisure destination. One of the biggest Town Centre regenerations in the UK, The Lexicon Bracknell is set to become one of Berkshires most convenient and vibrant shopping and leisure destinations. For the commuter, access to the M3 and M4 motorways is close at hand and Bracknell train station provides direct trains to London Waterloo and in the other direction to Reading.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50858613.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRC170954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.