4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDeepfield Road, Bullbrook, Bracknell, RG12
- 61ft rear garden
- Immaculately presented
- Walking distance to town centre
- 24ft living room/dining room
- 19ft conservatory
- Refitted kitchen
- Jack & Jill shower room
- Fourth bedroom/family room
- Refitted family bathroom
- Driveway parking for four vehicles
An extremely well presented three/four bedroom semi-detached family home with an excellent garden of approx. 61ft and within walking distance of the town centre and the train station. The property has been refurbished to a high standard including a contemporary open plan kitchen with appliances, luxurious bathroom suite and shower room. There is a 24ft living room/dining room with bi-folding doors to a 19ft conservatory and a fourth bedroom/family room. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms. The block paved driveway at the front provides parking for several vehicles. No chain
The rear garden is immaculately presented, mainly laid to lawn with mixture of mature trees, shrubs and bushes and reaches approx. 61ft in length. There is also a good size private patio area ideal for alfresco dining. To the front is a large driveway offering parking for several vehicles.
The property is situated with walking distance of local shops, schools, doctors surgery, railway station and town centre. Bracknell has recently undergone a complete regeneration with over £240 million invested to transform Bracknell Town Centre into an exciting 1 million square foot shopping and leisure destination. One of the biggest Town Centre regenerations in the UK, The Lexicon Bracknell is set to become one of Berkshires most convenient and vibrant shopping and leisure destinations. For the commuter, access to the M3 and M4 motorways is close at hand and Bracknell train station provides direct trains to London Waterloo and in the other direction to Reading.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50858655.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRC170985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.