4 bedroom detached house for saleMicheldever Way, Forest Park, Bracknell, RG12
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Driveway for Two Vehicles
- Garage with Light & Power
- South Facing Garden
- Sought After Location
- Walking Distance To Savernake Park
- 15 Minute Stroll to Train Station
An excellent four bedroom detached property sitting on an spacious plot and within the very popular area of Forest Park. This superb home comprises a large lounge, separate dining room with kitchen alongside offering scope to knock through and a downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor are four spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property has an good sized driveway which leads to the garage. The property is ideally located for Martins Heron train station which is just a 15 minute stroll away and offers direct services to London Waterloo and Reading.
Situated within the very popular area of Forest Park and just a short 15 minute stroll to Martins Heron train station and within easy reach of Bracknell`s brand new town centre. Bracknell has recently undergoing a complete regeneration with over £240 million invested to transform Bracknell Town Centre into an exciting 1 million square foot shopping and leisure destination. One of the biggest Town Centre regenerations in the UK, The Lexicon Bracknell is set to become one of Berkshires most convenient and vibrant shopping and leisure destinations. For the commuter, access to the M3 and M4 motorways is close at hand and Bracknell train station provides direct trains to London Waterloo and in the other direction to Reading.
The rear garden is south facing and is well maintained and private, mainly laid to lawn with established flower and shrub borders, patio areas, outside tap, side access gate and a garden shed, there is also a door to the garage. The front garden is again well maintained and mainly laid to lawn with a driveway for 2 cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50858673.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRC170949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.