4 bedroom cottage for saleWeldon Road, Hemswell, DN21
- Outstanding 4 bed stone cottage
- Fitted kitchen linked to formal dining room
- Inviting sitting room with multi fuel stove
- Modern bathroom in white and shower room
- 4 double bedrooms over 2 floors
- South facing private lawned gardens
- Double garage and workshop
- EPC Rating "F"
Clover Cottage is an outstanding stone cottage, located in the highly sought after picturesque village of Hemswell. The cottage is thought to have been constructed in the early 1700’s by a local farmer for his new wife and their initials remain in cast iron on the gable end adding to the charm of this stunning country home.
The cottage offers four bedroomed accommodation of intimate charm and style. The inclusion of internal beams and timber framed windows complement the modern improvements which includes a fitted kitchen. A stone and beamed archway leads into a formal dining room with Inglenook fireplace, beamed mantle and multi fuel burning stove which could allow for a larger kitchen breakfast room to be installed if required for the family's lifestyle. A comfortable and inviting sitting room is centred around the feature stone and brick fireplace with a multi fuel burning stove which encapsulates the quintessentially English charm of the room- a space for the family to relax and spend time together. To the ground floor one bathroom and a separate shower room cater for the family’s needs.
To the first floor are two large double bedrooms both with garden views to appreciate the traditional English cottage idyll garden. The size of the rooms could accommodate en-suite facilities and quotes had been obtained by the current owner to have this carried out in the past. The remaining bedrooms three and four are arranged to the second floor.
Stone built outbuildings serve the property from a gated driveway which includes a utility room, workshop and twin open fronted garaging. The rear garden is a particular delight, a space to enjoy a summers day whilst sitting on the patio with family and friends and the good sized lawn has ample space for children to play.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50858676.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7598748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.