3 bedroom terraced house for saleShelleys Mews, Ingles Road, CT20
Offers in Excess of
- Extensively refurbished townhouse
- In a prime central location
- Short walk from Folkestone Central Station
- Close to town centre and Leas Promenade
- Smartly presented in a contemporary style
- Sitting/dining room
- Well fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms (1 En-Suite)
- South facing courtyard garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
Ingles Road is a popular central location, just a short, level walk from Folkestone Central Station where the High Speed Link service to London, St Pancras is available (journey times of around 50 minutes) and from the town centre. There are a number of good schools in the vicinity, including boys' and girls' grammar schools, all within walking distance. The Leas Promenade with pleasant walks, fine views of the English Channel to France, bandstand and concert hall, is also only a short walk away and a stroll down The Road Of Remembrance will lead you to Folkestone harbour with the recently revitalised "Harbour Arm" with champagne bar, restaurants, cafes and live music.
The M20 (Junction 13), the Channel Tunnel Terminal and Ferry Port of Dover are all within easy reach, being 1, 3 and 5 miles away respectively.
The Cinque Ports Town of Hythe also offering a wide range of amenities, including a Waitrose, is approximately 4 miles away and the pretty village of Sandgate with its long stretch of shingle beach, boutiques, cafes and bars is around half a mile distant. There is a variety of sporting facilities available along the coast, including rowing and sailing clubs, cricket club and a choice of golf courses in the immediate vicinity together with the Hotel Imperial Leisure Centre.
This attractive modern town house forms part of a small, well regarded mews style development in a prime central location. It has been the subject of an extensive refurbishment and is now presented in a smart contemporary style throughout.
The accommodation is of comfortable proportions and includes an entrance hall, sitting/dining room with timber effect flooring and doors to the garden and a sleek modern kitchen. The first and second floors comprise three bedrooms (one with an en-suite bathroom) and a family bathroom, each smartly fitted and tiled.
To the rear there is south facing courtyard garden, designed for ease of maintenance and incorporating a garden shed/store. From the garden a gate gives access to the two side by side allocated parking spaces which are situated in a small car park adjacent to the mews.
For room sizes please refer to floorplan.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50859249.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAWR_001716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence & Co, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.