2 bedroom apartment for saleMarket Street, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12
- Help to Buy
- View Our Interactive 360 Degree Virtual Tour
- Show Home Available 7 Days a Week
- 200 Yards from Train Station
- Contemporary Bespoke Kitchens
- Integrated Appliances
- En Suite Bathroom
- Underfloor Heating
- Long Lease
*Help to Buy Available* Gowring House is an exciting new development of one and two bedroom luxury apartments situated in the heart of the town centre regeneration and just 200 yards from the train station, offering services to London Waterloo & Reading. All apartments have contemporary fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, modern bathrooms and en suites, individual balconies and all have underfloor heating and fitted floor coverings. A secure phone entry system provides access to the building and a lift serves all floors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRC171006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.