5 bedroom detached house for saleCommon Lane, River, Dover, Kent
- 5 bedroom detached family home
- Ample parking & garage
- Located in the highly desirable location of River
- No onward chain
- Highly flexible layout
- Lovely elevated views
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Tucked away down the leafy lane we find this beautiful detached home, that really does have it all and will allow the modern family space they need to grow into. You will be so impressed with all it has to offer. The lounge and dining rooms are quite ample in size, they will be ideal for those family get-together's and occasions.The conservatory is a great benefit and you can see this becoming the most used room in the home, overlooking the rear garden and enjoying the views. Family members will love the idea of working from home in the study. The kitchen/breakfast room will be a real hit with the cooks in the family with the utility rooms providing further space for appliances. There is a downstairs cloakroom as well. The 5 bedrooms upstairs provide plenty of room so there will be no arguing about who gets which room. The en-suite to bedroom one is a real plus and the family bathroom will allow you a place to relax after work. The front and rear gardens are elevated and will allow some very pleasant views, there is plenty of space to park with the garage at the top of the drive. The family home is being offered with no onward chain so you could be in by Christmas.
What the Owner says:
We bought this property from a builder in the early 1980's to accommodate the family that by then had grown to six. Not only was the house easily large enough for a growing family but it was in the right location as River still has a village feel with primary and secondary schools for the children nearby. As the children grow up the advantage of the location became apparent, it was great with its transport links which allowed the family members to go to work, and of course further afield. Over the years, that has included driving to Maidstone or Sandwich or Thanet, driving or catching a coach for school or a train to London. We will be sad to leave our family home but we have enjoyed immensely our time here and the next lucky buyer I am sure will love it as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 20'1 x 13'9 (6.13m x 4.19m)
- Dining Room: 11'9 x 9'9 (3.58m x 2.97m)
- Conservatory: 14'5 x 14'5 (4.40m x 4.40m)
- Study: 12'4 x 7'8 (3.76m x 2.34m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 9'8 x 9'8 (2.95m x 2.95m)
- Utility Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 x 12'5 (4.32m x 3.79m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'4 x 12'2 (4.07m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'8 x 10'6 (4.17m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'8 x 7'7 (3.25m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 5: 8'8 x 8'2 (2.64m x 2.49m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking & Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50859537.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.