5 bedroom link detached house for saleWemmick Close, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom link detached home
- En- suite shower room to bedroom 1
- Wet room and bathroom
- Cul de sac location
- Perfect family home
- EPC energy rating D (64)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £390,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
A great sized family home in a quiet cul de sac location. Boasting an en suite, bathroom and wet room this is certainly a versatile home.
What the Owner says:
Having lived in this property for over 15 years it's been a fantastic home to raise our family. The cul de sac location is a quiet setting should the kids want to play outside safely.
There's bundles of parking with the driveway and plenty of space on the road for guests visiting. Having converted the garage space we have now created an additional bedroom with its own wet room. There's never been a lack of space with the lounge and dining areas which are flooded with light that pours in from the double doors leading out into the garden.
We love the garden as it's very private from neighbouring homes and is not overlooked. It's easy to maintain and a great setting for family gatherings.
All bedrooms are a good size upstairs and it's certainly handy having an en suite to bedroom 1 as well as a family bathroom.
Although it's quiet here don't be fooled in thinking everything is far as you have great bus links, the motorway is a short drive away and both primary and secondary schools nearby make that school run a little easier.
We no longer need so much space and looking to relocate.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 15'0 x 12'0 (4.58m x 3.66m)
- Dining Area: 10'7 x 9'0 (3.23m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room: 16'10 x 8'0 maximum (5.13m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- Wet Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 maximum x 9'7 (3.94m x 2.92m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 18'0 x 8'0 (5.49m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 9'7 (3.36m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 5/ Study: 7'0 x 4'9 (2.14m x 1.45m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50859567.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.