3 bedroom terraced house for saleBullbrook Drive, Bullbrook, Bracknell, RG12
- Three bedroom terrace
- Large dual aspect lounge
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Utility room
- Low maintenance garden
- Good school catchment area
- Walking distance to town centre
- Easy access to M3 and M4 motorways
Three bedroom terrace property situated on the popular Bullbrook development. This property has spacious downstairs accommodation, boasting dual aspect living room, large kitchen breakfast room with space for four seated table, utility area with storage cupboard. Upstairs is the master bedroom which has a range of fitted wardrobes, a further double bedroom, generous sized single complete with cupboard and a family bathroom. To the front the property benefits a large grassed area giving potential for multiple off road parking, and to the rear of the property is a decent sized garden equipped with patio, laid to lawn area, and shed, all enclosed with wood panel fencing.
The property is situated within walking distance to Bracknell's town centre, main line railway station and bus station. Bracknell has recently undergoing a complete regeneration with over £240 million invested to transform Bracknell Town Centre into an exciting 1 million square foot shopping and leisure destination. One of the biggest Town Centre regenerations in the UK, The Lexicon Bracknell is set to become one of Berkshires most convenient and vibrant shopping and leisure destinations. For the commuter, access to the M3 and M4 motorways is close at hand and Bracknell train station provides direct trains to London Waterloo and in the other direction to Reading.
To the front of the property there is a decent sized grass area with path way leading to front entrance. Front of property also offers potential for off road parking. To the rear there is a large lawn area with patio providing plenty of space for garden furniture, all enclosed with wood panelled fencing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50859573.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRC170981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.