4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePheasant View, Jennetts Park, Bracknell, RG12
- 4 double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower
- Kitchen/ Breakfast room
- Good condition
- Dual aspect lounge
- Single stretched garage attached to the property
- Easy access to the A329M and M4 motorways
- Pretty walks, fields and playgrounds on your door step
Siding onto Tarman`s Copse and situated in one of the nicest cul-de-sacs in the ever popular Jennetts Park development, this well presented four bedroom semi detached house is within easy reach of the A329M and M4 motorways. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and includes entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen breakfast room with integrated appliances and dual aspect living room. To the first floor you will find the master bedroom equipped with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room and another double bedroom as well as a family bathroom. Finishing off the property on the second floor your find two further double bedrooms. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazed windows and doors throughout, gas radiator central heating, single garage attached to the property and driveway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRC171010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.