3 bedroom apartment for saleCallis Road, Walthamstow
- Three bedroom Warner flat
- 1st floor
- Spacious kitchen diner
- 105 year lease
- Private garden
- Spacious interior
A spacious and characterful three bedroom ex-Warner apartment, surrounded by the open green spaces of Lee Valley and with Walthamstow High Street just a half mile on foot. Design & Decor is charmingly stylish with some great designer flourishes and original features. You also have a private rear garden.
St James Park, Low Hall Sports Ground and Honeybone Allotments are all nearby, with the River Lee itself just a three quarter mile walk.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be enjoying the classic Warner layout and some great Design & Decor – from the reclaimed timber floorboards underfoot in the 135 square feet lounge and master bedroom, to the lounge's exposed brick fireplace.
At 140 square feet the kitchen/diner has plenty of room for eating, as well its own sense of style with timber countertops, slate grey floor tiling and metro-tiled splashbacks all the way to the ceiling.
The bathroom and WC are, if anything, still more arresting – pristine white metro tiles from top to bottom with gleaming designer fittings. With the WC seperated from the bathroom, morning ablutions will be a wonderfully smooth start to your day.
- At 105 years, the lease won't cause you any worries.
- You have six prmary/secondary schools within walking distance, all rated 'Good;' or better by Ofsted.
- Just a couple of moments walk is Walthamstow Leisure Center, with a gym, two pools and all manner of clubs and classes.
Kitchen/ Diner - 4.2m x 3.0m (13'9" x 9'10") -
Lounge - 3.8m x 3.5m (12'5" x 11'5") -
Bathroom - 3.0m x 1.7m (9'10" x 5'6") -
Bedroom - 3.8m x 3.5m (12'5" x 11'5") -
Bedroom - 3.0m x 2.2m (9'10" x 7'2") -
Bedroom - 2.4m x 2.0m (7'10" x 6'6") -
Hallway - 6.7m x 2.0m (21'11" x 6'6") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER...
"This is a lovely, light and airy flat on a tree lined street in a lovely neighbourhood, We have made very good friends in the area and we will really miss them. It is a great community, and there are convenient transport links to the city and surrounding areas."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50860644.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27305815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.