2 bedroom flat for saleLower Richmond Road, London
Offers in Excess of
- Beautifully Finished Throughout
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Room
- Two Bedrooms
- End of Terrace Property with Dual Aspect Windows
- Close to Putney Bridge Tube Station & Putney National Rail Station
- Moments from The River Thames
- Ideal First Time Purchase
- No Onward Chain
Please note, this property is above a restaurant and potential buyers will need to confirm that their lender will lend on a property above a commercial premises.
Superbly finished 2 bedroom apartment occupying the first floor of a Victorian Property. The internal space comprises an entrance hall opening out to a fully fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, beautiful reception room with high ceilings and dual aspect sash windows, two bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Further benefits include wood flooring and gas central heating. The property is enviably located moments from the River Thames and Putney Lower Common, whilst all the shopping, leisure and transport facilities of Putney High Street are also close by. Sold with no onward chain.
EPC Rating- D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.