2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWATERLOOVILLE
- SEMI-DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN
- IN NEED OF SOME REFURBISHMENT
- GAS HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- WITH GOOD SIZED GARDENS
- GOOD SIZED GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- LYING IN A DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL AREA
- DRIVEWAY, CARPORT & GARAGE
- TWO BEDROOMS & SHOWER ROOM
Pleasantly situated semi-detached chalet style bungalow with a good size gardens, driveway, carport and garage. The property lies within a desirable residential location and offers the potential to enhance with some refurbishment. Internally the property has gas heating, double glazing and in brief comprises: Entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, ground floor bedroom and shower room. On the first floor, bedroom. Outside, the driveway provides for good parking and runs alongside the property with a carport and detached garage. Enclosed garden to the rear.
EARLY INTEREST ADVISED
DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL
Double glazed front door to:
Open tread staircase leading to first floor. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Thermostat control.
Fitted with base cupboard, drawer and wall units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Fitted cupboards with cylinder tank. Floor standing Potterton gas fired boiler. Space for cooker and fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed door leading to the rear garden. Radiator. Serving hatch.
With double glazed sliding patio doors overlooking and leading to the rear garden. Radiator. Gas fire. Fitted cupboards and shelving.
Fitted wardrobes to one wall, double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising, low level WC, pedestal basin, shower cubicle with Triton shower. Tiling. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect. Radiator. Built-in cupboards and access to the eaves storage areas.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a driveway alongside the property, providing for a good amount of parking and a Carport. Detached Garage, with double opening doors. There is a side access gate which leads into the enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with borders and a verandah to the rear of the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50862552.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PWVCC_497819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.