3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, East Wittering, Chichester, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom detached cottage
- 3 reception rooms
- Surrounded by generous gardens
- Off road parking
- Potential for development subject to permissions
- EPC energy rating F (38)
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase an attractive cottage in a fabulous location. This property has huge amounts of potential, with a sizeable plot and extended accommodation, this home could be a fantastic residence with the right vision.It may be worth exploring the possibility of developing the gardens, obviously this would have to be done with the local authority and the necessary permissions sought, but you certainly have the space.Stepping into the cottage you can't help but notice all of the period features you would expect in a home of this age. The kitchen is a great size and leads onto an impressive lounge, this room is my favourite, the vaulted ceiling makes for an impressive room with plenty of light and space. With patio doors overlooking the garden, it makes a great space to sit back and relax. The cottage has two further reception rooms and a bathroom on the ground floor. The first floor offers 3 further bedrooms and access to a spacious loft room.Meandering around the gardens you quickly realise that there is much more space on offer than you may first think. There is also a car barn and two wooden storage buildings.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Are you looking for a project? This cottage is a fantastic opportunity to create a beautiful home just a few moments away from both East Witterings shopping centre and blue flag beaches.
- Entrance hall
- Bathroom: 9'5 x 4'9 (2.87m x 1.45m)
- Dining room: 13'9 x 11'0 (4.19m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen/diner: 16'8 maximum x 14'5 maximum (5.08m x 4.40m)
- Lounge: 17'6 x 12'0 (5.34m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'1 x 9'3 (3.38m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'9 x 7'0 (2.97m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'7 x 9'1 (2.92m x 2.77m)
- Shower Room
- Loft room: 17'8 x 7'9 (5.39m x 2.36m)
- Car barn
- 2 wooden storage buildings
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50862633.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.