2 bedroom terraced house for saleMacers Lane, Broxbourne
- Chain Free
- Two Double Bedrooms
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Fantastic Location
- Ample On-Street Parking
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Warm Air Heating System
CHAIN FREE! William H Brown are delighted to offer this two bedroom terraced property to the market. This property has the added benefit of being chain free so we can potentially have you moved in by Christmas. Please note this property is in need of modernisation in parts.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom terraced property, ideally located in Worrmely within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities including local shops, The Broxbourne school, Broxbourne Railway Station and A10/M25 road links. Internally the property offers good sized accommodation with an open plan lounge diner, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms and first floor bathroom. Please note this property is in need of modernisation in parts but has the potential to be further extended subject to the relevant consents to create a fabulous family home. Call now for further information or to arrange a viewing.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Double glazed doors and windows to front aspect, further double glazed windows to side and floor tiles.
Single glazed door to front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard and warm air heating system.
Lounge 21' 7" x 11' 8" max ( 6.58m x 3.56m max )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, feature electric fireplace with surround.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 9' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.95m )
Double glazed windows and door to rear aspect, comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ample preparation surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink drainer, tiled splash backs, integrated double oven and electric hob. Plumbing for washing machine and space for under counter fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, loft access and radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, fully tiled walls, panel enclosed bath with electric shower unit, wash hand basin and low level flush w.c.
To the front of the property there is a blocked paved garden. To the rear of the property a patio area leading to mostly laid to lawn benefiting from rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX103544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.