4 bedroom bungalow for saleThird Avenue, Wickford, Essex
- 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Off street parking
- Dressing area to master bedroom
- Spacious lounge and play area
- Large rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Outstanding, amazing, huge, magnificent are just a few superlatives we could have used to describe this detached family home which is a cut above the rest!
Benefiting from a tree lined front you'd be forgiven for driving past at first, but as soon as you set eyes on it you soon realise why we have been blown away.
The private frontage with parking for a number of vehicles will simply wet your appetite for this property that lays behind the oak doors. Once you've passed through the entrance you'll be greeted with a large dining area, the perfect setting for a Sunday roast but also large enough to host the entire family for those festive banquets.
Once meal time is over the adults can retire to relax in this spacious lounge which offers panoramic views of the rear garden, whilst the younger members of the family can either join them or continue their fun in the separate play room.
Of course no family home is complete without a kitchen and this one will not disappoint as it is well appointed and provides you with that must have WOW factor to impress your guests.
The bedrooms are configured over both floors with one on the ground floor, which is more suited for an older child needing a little independence or for an elderly relative requiring some family love and care.
What the Owner says:
Originally bought as a bungalow, we've rebuilt and constructed a massive 4 bedroom family home.
Whilst internally we've worked hard to make it spacious and child friendly, it's the garden that makes it for us. It is large enough to allow our children to play safely and of course have the goal posts, trampoline and pool out at the same time.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 19'3 x 12'0 (5.87m x 3.66m)
- Dining Area: 14'7 x 13'8 (4.45m x 4.17m)
- Kitchen: 13'9 x 10'10 (4.19m x 3.30m)
- Office: 13'1 x 10'5 (3.99m x 3.18m)
- Play Area: 9'1 x 7'8 (2.77m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'9 x 10'7 (3.28m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 1: 20'7 x 10'8 (6.28m x 3.25m)
- Dressing Area: 14'1 x 5'8 (4.30m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'1 x 13'8 (4.30m x 4.17m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'1 x 7'9 (4.30m x 2.36m)
- Summer House
- Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50864310.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53410676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Wickford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.