2 bedroom terraced house for saleCambridge Road, Inner Avenue, Southampton
- Desirable Inner Avenue Location
- Characterful Victorian Home
- Recently Refurbished & Improved
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Magnificent Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Living Room & Dining Room
- Shaker Style Kitchen
- Landscaped Gardens
This stunning two bedroom Victorian home occupy's a desirable position within the Inner Avenue and offers beautifully presented and spacious accommodation with a delightful garden.
This stunning Victorian home occupy's a desirable and very convenient position within the Inner Avenue only moments from the City Centre and Southampton Common. Having been extensively improvement with no stone left unturned, it offers a wealth of beautifully presented accommodation which much character and charm.
Upon entering you are greeted by an entrance porch and hall which leads into a living and dining room that are linked by an open archway creating a large and very light room ideal for modern living with a bay window, french doors accessing the rear garden and a fully working open fire. An inner hall is equipped with two built-in storage cupboards, staircase to the first floor and a door to a well appointed cream shaker style kitchen with oak work surfaces, fitted cooking appliances, complimentary tiling and access to the garden. The first floor landing enjoys an original sash window, loft access and flows into the two well proportioned double bedrooms and the recently re-fitted bathroom boasting a traditional style suite with contemporary tiling and dual aspect windows.
Externally the gardens has been recently transformed, the front forecourt has been laid with flag stones set in edging borders with a bin store wrought iron railings and a checkered pathway. The rear garden enjoys an easterly aspect with a flag stone patio, raised central lawn with established edging borders, a vegetable patch, storage shed and new boundary fencing.
Entrance Porch & Hall
Living Room 13' 6" into bay x 14' 2" max into hall ( 4.11m into bay x 4.32m max into hall )
Dining Room 11' 6" max x 10' 11" ( 3.51m max x 3.33m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.26m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 2" max x 10' 11" ( 4.32m max x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 10' 11" ( 3.51m max x 3.33m )
Bathroom 9' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.21m )
Forecourt & Rear Garden
Residents Permit Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50864883.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU110238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.