3 bedroom terraced house for saleFormby Avenue, Chorlton
- ***INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY***
- Requires modernisation
- Mid-terraced property 3 bedrooms
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Well placed for local transport and amenities
- NO CHAIN
********INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY********A mid-terraced property requiring modernisation and updating. Ideally located for transport links and only a short walk to the vibrant Chorlton centre with bars, restaurants, shops and the Metro. Ideal for a couple, young family or an investor, the accommodation comprises briefly: covered porch, entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, storage and WC. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom and family bathroom with a three piece suite. Gas central heating and double glazing are installed. There is a generous garden to the rear and off road parking to the front of the property. Viewing is highly recommended. NO CHAIN.
Kitchen - 4.3 X 2.36 (14'1" X 7'9") -
Living Room/Diner - 5.3 X 3.5 (17'5" X 11'6") -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 3.9 X 3.5 (12'10" X 11'6") -
Second Bedroom - 4.3 x 2.3 (14'1" x 7'7") -
Bedroom Three - 2.8 X 2.6 (9'2" X 8'6") -
Family Bathroom - 2.5 X 1.4 (8'2" X 4'7") -
These particulars are believed to be accurate but they are not guaranteed and do not form a contract. Neither Jordan Fishwick nor the vendor or lessor accept any responsibility in respect of these particulars, which are not intended to be statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. Any floorplans on this brochure are for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily to scale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27306407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jordan Fishwick, Chorlton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.