2 bedroom terraced house for saleBynes Road, South Croydon CR2
- Original Feature Fireplaces, Doors & Panelling
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Upstairs Bathroom
- Built-in Wardrobes in Master Bedroom
- Indian Slate Paved Front Garden
- Slate & Astroturf Rear Garden with Shed
- Gas Central Heating (Nest Connected)
- Chequerboard Tiled Hallway
- Boarded Loft Space
- Close Proximity to Transport, Amenities & Recreation Ground
We are delighted to offer for sale this charming and characterful 2 bedroom Victorian mid-terrace house in this highly sought after location.
Close to a selection of local shops, restaurants, schools, Purley Oaks Recreation Ground, and within easy walking distance of a choice of two mainline rail stations (Purley Oaks & Sanderstead) offering direct and quick services into London Bridge and Victoria Stations and a 30 minute journey to London Gatwick Airport.
The front garden features Indian Slate paving and a well-tended privet hedge. A handsome chequerboard tiled hallway leads into a cosy living room with wood panelling and a cast iron (working) fireplace; a bright and airy dining room and a good sized kitchen with gas cooker and hob. Central stairs branch off into a front master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a rear double bedroom leading to a large bathroom.
The backdoor opens out onto a sunny, west-facing rear garden complete with an Indian Slate patio with seating area, railway sleeper landscaping, shed and a low maintenance astroturf lawn.
The house, built in 1880, has plenty of storage, Gas Central heating (Nest Connected), high-speed Virgin cable internet, and scope to extend subject to Planning Permission and Building Control.
Numerous Bus Routes serve Central Croydon with its burgeoning regenration, wealth of restaurants, cultural and retail opportunities, including Box Park, South End Restaurant Quarter, the Fairfield Halls and the proposed site of London's newest Westfield Shopping Mall.
To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50865183.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference env-v4jk. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.